D-4550 Door Closer
The D-4550 Series AL Closers are heavy-duty door closers constructed of high-silicon aluminum alloy for installation on exterior and interior doors that are subject to high use and potential abuse. They are designed and engineered for reliability and superior performance. The commercial applications for which these closers are ideal include schools, medical facilities, institutions, and hospitals as well as office buildings and any entrance door with high foot traffic.
- Full hydraulic checking controls the door through the full opening and closing cycles
- Adjustable backcheck upon opening and adjustable general and latch speeds through closing cycle
- Heavy duty forged arms are interchangeable
- Adjustable Delayed-Action speed through closing cycle
- Many heavy duty and extra heavy duty configurations available
For additional information, please call us at 800-272-3555 in the U.S. and Canada, or 512-321-4426 for locations outside of the U.S.
For an overview of our complete line of products, see our product brochure.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view or download most of the files. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Product CAD files can be downloaded to your computer and then opened with a CAD Drawing program.
California Prop 65 Warning